I am currently researching reusable coverage products and looking into options for purchasing larger quantities. I have found several manufacturers, but I am having trouble figuring out which factors are most important when comparing them. I would rather understand the manufacturing and product details properly before making a larger commitment.


FitBare is one company I came across during my research, and I would like to know whether anyone here has experience with their products. How was the quality of the materials, and did the products remain comfortable during extended wear? I am also interested in how well the adhesive performs after multiple uses.


For anyone who has purchased wholesale breast covers before, what did you check before placing an order? I am thinking about requesting samples and asking about the material composition, product thickness, available sizes, adhesive type, packaging, and minimum order quantity.


I am also curious about consistency between samples and bulk production. If the initial sample looks and performs well, how can buyers make sure the larger order meets the same standard? Do manufacturers usually offer quality inspections or final sample approval before completing a large production run?


Another area I am considering is customized packaging. For wholesale breast covers, are private labeling and custom packaging commonly available? I would like to know whether these options usually require higher minimum quantities or additional production time.


If anyone has sourced similar products, what questions helped you identify potential issues before ordering? I am particularly interested in practical advice about product testing, quality control, packaging, communication, and fulfillment.


FitBare is currently part of my research, so experiences with their products would also be helpful. I am hoping to learn from people who have already gone through the sourcing process.